Date(s) - 01/09/2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Quality Inspectors work on the production flow in Inspection, Sorting and Containment as well as perform Rework & Repair Projects.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Using inspection, measuring and test equipment
- Performing a full range of varied inspection tasks including visual & touch point inspection
- Performing a full range of production related tasks as well as administrative duties related to quality project work
- Reading and following written and verbal work instructions
- Identifying problems and questions and reporting them to appropriate supervisor
Inspectors have opportunities for advancement! We are proud to promote from within whenever possible.
For more information please call 937-645-5760 and ask for Summer